Once you have installed and turned on Opera VPN your iOS or Android device will be protected. However, Opera VPN will not protect other iOS or Android devices that are connected via tethering. You’ll need to install the application on the other devices to ensure that they are protected. Luckily Opera VPN is free—so install away!
Articles in this section
- How do I know if the app is running?
- Why does an app/site still know where I am?
- Will this protect tethered devices?
- Does your company keep logs?
- Can I connect Opera VPN directly to my router?
- What is Tracker Blocking?
- Does Opera VPN work everywhere?
- How do I manage my Opera VPN subscription?
- How do I turn off the VPN?